Thank you for your interest in being added to our database. The Moran Company strives to maintain an active database of highly-qualified candidates to assist us in filling these positions.
From this page, you can complete our online application, upload your resume, and include a cover letter, if desired.
This application is specifically intended for general fundraising / development positions only, such as:
- Director of Development
- Major Gifts Officer
- Director of Philanthropy
- Vice President of Institutional Advancement
- other leadership fundraising-related positions
To submit your resume for an executive leadership position (ex. CEO, Executive Director, President), please click here.
Upon submission, your resume will be reviewed. If it meets the minimum qualifications listed below, it will be added to our database.
Minimum Qualifications for Fundraising / Development Positions:
- Must embrace the mission of the nonprofit organization he or she serves.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Have knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, particularly major gift fundraising.
- Possess the skills to work with and motivate staff, board members and other volunteers.
- Have the desire to get out of the office and build external relationships.
- Be a “self-starter” and goal driven to initiate donor visits and fundraising calls.
- Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
- Successfully completed higher education, at least a bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years minimum experience in professional fundraising.